Before Care Instructions
Do NOT DRINK ALCOHOL at least 24hrs for alcohol before the procedure.
Do NOT DRINK CAFFEINE (coffee/tea/soda etc.) before the procedure.
Do NOT TAKE Advil or other blood thinners such as Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary (consult with your doctor) 48-72 hours prior to your procedure. Extra strength Tylenol can be taken if you have low pain tolerance.
Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
Do not tan 3 weeks before or 3 weeks after the procedure.
If you’ve had laser removal of previous work done by someone else, the treated area has now more scar tissue and can affect the outcome of the result. More treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired results.
Botox should be done 3 weeks before or 3 weeks after the procedure.
Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products 1 month prior.
Do not have any type of facial peel or microdermabrasion 1 month prior or after procedure.
Avoid exercising the day of procedure as this will open up the pores.
Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
No bleaching brows 1 month prior (it is also recommended to not bleach brows after procedure).
It usually takes at least 2 appointments for desired results. The first appointment is about structure, design, and building hair strokes. the touchup is about seeing how the skin heals and retains pigment, as well as making any necessary adjustments to achieve better symmetry and volume. Some people might require more than 1 touch up. All results vary.
Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. Over the next 2 days it will appear even darker and thicker as scabs begin to form. Let the scabs naturally flake off bit by bit. It will take up to 14 days for scabbing to be over.
You may NOT get the area wet or apply any kind of products (except what is provided on the aftercare instructions) for at least 7-10 days after. No makeup on the area for at least 2 weeks.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE THIS PROCEDURE IF:
• You are under 18
• You get keloid scars (applies to Microblading only)
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• You have been on Accutane within 1 year
• You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn on the area of procedure.
• You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
• Diabetic (consult your doctor)
• Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• A Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Had an Organ transplant
• Sick (cold, flu, etc. will affect the healing process, please reschedule)
• You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
• If you have a previous tattoo, please send a picture so I can see how faded your tattoo is.
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES TO ANYONE.